People who are born on March 24th are born under the Zodiac sign of Aries. Aries is the most aggressive of all Zodiac signs, which is not strange when we know it is under the domination of Mars – the god of war. The energy of the people born under this sign is well-organized and at all times: they always lead and need to constantly prove something. The most prominent feature of characters of this sign is the simplicity and the naturalness that safely leads them through life. Mostly for Aries situation is black or white, yes or no. Deeply vulnerable, it will take some time for them to repair – be sure they will. Although the Aries is fearless and stubborn, enthusiastic and full of initiative, he does not endure physical pain.
They are leaders, but not just because they are inspired by others to follow them, but because they have the natural need to be at the heart of events, above all others. “Me first!” – this is the common idea of every Aries. And that’s all because of the enormous need to lead, and to some extent, to impose them. On the other hand, they have a pronounced need for freedom. They cannot work if there have prohibitions and conventions to follow. In today’s text we are going to find out more about people born on the March 24th careers and partners that suit them the best.
Characteristics and Personality
For Aries a situation where they are not free is just unbearable and they are ready to do anything to free them. But in relation to others, they are quite observant. They try not to endanger their needs by the people around them. Because of these characteristics, it is quite difficult to keep them at home. When Aries wants something, it usually gets it.
Their selfishness is similar to that of small children. Their innocence softens their aggression. The Aries people go straight to the core of things. There is nothing concealed or complex in them, nor a trace of cunning scams. Such remain until the end of life believing in everything with the heart, falling and rising fearlessly to try again. Aries easily expose to others when they lie. They are not subtle, tactical or modest. Honesty, directness and honesty are his main features. It’s not rough. With a bit of modesty and his creativity, ideas and intuition could guide him to great things.
The Aries have a harsh nature, but their anger is quickly forgettable. They are tempted to respond quickly and to make conclusions and to keep moving. Small ones bother them. They are also prone to humor – usually with a dose of satire, but one that relaxes and calms the tensions. What makes them popular them is a sublime ego and self-confidence. Deeply vulnerable, it will take some time for them to repair – be sure they will.
Although the Aries is fearless and stubborn, enthusiastic and full of initiative, he does not endure physical pain. His doctor is his last friend. Because of strong optimism, it is rarely subject to chronic illnesses. In love, the Aries people are emotional and extremely passionate. They do not let others to lead them. And in friendship they are steady but very demanding. They do not want to adjust, but they demand that from others.
The Aries people are full of energy, movement, restlessness and the need for freedom. They are realistic and yet decisive idealists. Very stubborn and powerful behavior, few others with such sentimentality, harmless recollection and belief in miracles. Do not worry about yesterday’s lessons, and tomorrow is too far to worry about them. They want and spend the unattainable goals, the will of the steel, and the faith, with no grace. He was rich or poor, Aries will always have enough for others.
Sometimes some of the lower types of this sign are expressed in egocentricity. In such people, energy and power live only at the beginning of every action. They are very fast-paced and never reach the goal. This endangers their ego and they become an embarrassing, arrogant suicide.
A Passive Aries always goes to everything or nothing and never meets the half-way solutions. Open and direct, do not shy away from taking the initiative and going forward to the person you like. He often experiences love at first glance, and his attention is usually attracted by attractive and beautiful people who take care of their looks, while at the same time knowing to take a stand. In their youth they are wild and rebellious, and often have many sexual experiences, but older, there is a growing desire for family calming and building. The rams seek a trusted and patient partner who will be able to cope with their uncontrolled reactions, and will not try to change them.
Because of these characteristics, it is quite difficult to keep them at home. When Aries wants something, it usually gets it. Their selfishness is similar to that of small children. Their innocence softens their aggression.
The Aries are hunters in the soul, and even those who are willing to indulge in flirting in marriage. When they fall in love, the other side is paying attention and compliments, and they always want to be in her company. They best get along with people who are born under the zodiac sign of Leo and Sagittarius but also Libra. Libra is actually the perfect partner for Aries people.
They best get along with people born on the 6th, 19th, 24th, 27th and 15th. Sex is an extremely important factor in the relationship, so if there is no physical attraction, pleasure will look elsewhere. They are generous and good in heart, so there will be nothing to do to them for the people they care about.
Purpose and Career
The rams are ambitious and enterprising people who feel best in the role of their superiors. They are good in giving directions and commands, and less good in executing strangers. They have a lot of interesting and truly promising ideas, but they lack the persistence to translate them into reality. It’s important for them to love their job and enjoy what they are doing, then they will do their best. If they are dealing with something they do not care about, they will become lazy and apathetic, and their enthusiasm and great energy will run nonsense.
They have immense energy and they are very hard-working, they work hard in the police, army, or inventors. It’s good to have you as an associate because you will always be happy to help and you will never work behind your back.
Symbols, Lucky Number and Colors
People who are born on March 24th have few things in common. Their birthstone is Diamond which is a symbol of elegance and class. Another birthstone for people born under the Zodiac sign of Aries is Emerald.
Their lucky day is Tuesday and their lucky numbers are 5, 12, 9, 17 and 24. Their motto is “I am, I do” and their lucky flower is honeysuckle. Their lucky color is red which is a symbol of passion and love but also emerald and scarlet color. Their lucky metal is Iron which is a symbol of strength and aggression.
Historical Events on March 24
- 1827 – German composer Ludwig van Beethoven (Ludwig, Beethoven) died in Vienna, who, along with Bach and Mozart (Mozart), is considered to be the greatest genius in the history of music. He is the author of nine symphonies, 32 piano sonata, five concerts for piano and orchestra, one opera (“Fidelio”), chamber compositions, masses (“Misa solemnis”). The last exit of the maestro from Bonn was attended by 30,000 Vienna.
- 1881 – Romania became a kingdom, and Karol I from the German dynasty Hoencolern-Sigmaringen, was declared king.
- 1892 – American writer Walt Walter Whitman, the most influential American poet of the 19th century, died, the author of the famous collection of poems “The Foliage of Grass”.
- 1893 – Italian politician Palmiro Tolyati (Togliatti) was born, one of the founders and longtime secretary general of the Communist Party of Italy (1927-1964), a supporter of polycentrism in the communist movement and the founder of the concept of the “Italian way to socialism”.
- 1913 – After a long siege, with the help of the Serbian army, the Bulgarians won the Turkish city of Jedrena in the First Balkan War.
- 1914 – Born American writer Thomas Lanier Williams, known as Tennessee, who gained wide popularity in drama (“Glass Menagery”, “Tram called Desire”, “Cat on a tin plate”).
- 1923 – French actress Sara Bernard (Sarah Bernhardt), who celebrated the theatrical epoch as the greatest traitor of her time, died. It enjoyed exceptional popularity and the contemporaries called it “the divine Sarah.”
- 1945 – After heavy fighting, American troops conquered the Pacific Island Ivo Jim in World War II. Americans lost more than 4,500 troops, and about 22,000 Japanese men were killed or captured.
- 1953 – American microbiologist Jonas Edward announced the invention of a vaccine against paralysis.
- 1971 – Sheikh Mujibur Rahman (Mujibur) declared Eastern Pakistan as an independent state of Bangladesh.
- 1973 – English writer, actor and singer Noel Kauard (Coward) died. The versatile master of the stage gained great popularity with his plays, sketches and music magazines (“Vrtlog”, “Pali angels”, “Light virtue”, “Word and music”, “Private life”).
- 1979 – Egyptian President Anwar el Sadat (Anwar) and Israeli Prime Minister Menahem Begin (Menachem) signed a peace treaty in Washington. It was the first peace agreement between a Jewish state and an Arab country.
- 1992 – Former boxer heavyweight champion Mike Tyson was sentenced to six years in prison for raping.
- 1993 – The UN Security Council voted to send 30,000 peacekeepers to Somalia. It was until then the largest and most expensive UN peacekeeping operation.
- 1994 – The Independent Association of Journalists of Serbia (NUNS) was established.
- 1997 – In California, 39 similarly seized bodies of members of the seal “Paradise Gate”, who committed massive suicide, were found in different places.
- 2002 – In a series of earthquakes that hit the province of Baglan in Afghanistan, about 1,000 people died.
- 2004 – The Japanese court issued a judgment ordering the government and a Japanese firm to pay damages of 88 million yen to the Chinese group who were forced to work in Japan during the Second World War.
- 2006 – Extraordinary parliamentary elections were held in Ukraine, the Party of the Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych’s Party won the most votes, Yulia Tymoshenko came in second place, and the Coalition of Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko (Our Ukraine – National self-defense) in the third place.
- 2011 – Over 100,000 people protested in London, as Prime Minister David Cameron’s government, in an effort to reduce the budget deficit, cut public spending by 80 billion pounds. The union council called this gathering the biggest demonstrations of civil society for many years.
- 2015 – The Swedish poet Tomas Transtremer, the winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 2011, was succeeded, one of the most important Scandinavian writers since World War II.
Famous People Born on March 24
- 1494 – Born Georgius Agricola, a German naturalist.
- 1579 – Born Tirso de Molina, a Spanish writer.
- 1843 – Born Maria Anunciata, Habsburg princess.
- 1874 – Born Harry Houdini, an American illusionist and escapist.
- 1884 – Born Peter Joseph William Debye, a Dutch physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize winner for chemistry.
- 1903 – Born Adolf Butenandt, German chemist.
- 1911 – Born Joseph Barbera, an American cartoon cartoonist.
- 1921 – Born Vasiliy Vasilevich Smyslov (Russian Vasily Smyslov), Russian chess grandmaster, world champion.
- 1926 – Born Dario Fo, Italian writer, winner of the Nobel Prize.
- 1930 – Born Steve McQueen, an American actor.
- 1935 – Born Peter Bichsel, a Swiss writer and journalist.
- 1955 – Born Kim Johnston Ulrich, American actress.
- 1960 – Born Nena, a German singer.
- 1973 – Born James James Joseph James “Jim” Parsons, an American actor.
- 1983 – Born Isabel Soares, a Portuguese singer.