People who are born on March 13th are born under the Zodiac sign of Pisces. Pisces always see more solutions for one problem, and it is difficult for them to decide for a single solution, unless it is ideal. Since they are timid they rarely fully realize anything, Pisces often accept many compromise solutions fully aware of their sacrifice. Swiming through its deep seas, Pisces can, in a strange way, get a lot of intuitive, choosing the right things and making moments for realization.
But also for the inexplicable reasons, many favorable opportunities, in various fields, are missed and passively related to them. Many Piscs are able to suffer for a long time without being rebellious against it, or against someone who inflicts these misfortunes. They live in their imaginary world and only for lunch go into reality. They are looking for a person with whom they will share dreams and discover the most subtle feelings. The Pisces are maestros of love, as if they were made of it. Divine love is the sea in which they want to swim. They love adventure, but only occasionally, until they find the beings from their dreams. If dreams are not realized, they should not blame others for it, love is a labyrinth in which only one way leads to true happiness.
The symbol of Pisces symbolizes, among other things, a sacrifice, but it is important to know why, or for whom it seems to be a victim, otherwise it is meaningless. That’s what many Pisces know, but no matter how they let life go past them.
However, they know very well, using the roads and the paths, to penetrate imperceptibly through their life using the nonchalant occasions that life gives them. They know that they are forgiving, they are reconcilable and helpful. It is not difficult for them to establish a communication with anyone. Their sea is big enough for everyone, just like their hearts, and the dreams that you offer are unique experiences that can help you, if you are lucky enough to succeed.
Characteristics and Personality
People born this day are influenced by random speculations that directs them in a particular direction. It’s not really possible to influence these events. It would be said that these people are under great fate. However, people born this day believe that they can anticipate events that will happen and have a major impact on their outcome.
Attracts them everything that has to do with philosophy, spiritual techniques, and in scientific systems. In essence, their entrusters point to a great universe, and the lives of people are generally only a small part of it. These people are able to withstand the incredible efforts that life puts them through. While for others that would be a total catastrophe for this person, fate events are accepted as normal as if they had already been prepared for them.
Personal evolution is something that a person born on March 13th is striving for in life. However, it happens that in their personal development they go in the wrong direction convinced that they can control esoteric and metaphysical energies. Such convictions can lead them to very risky and dangerous situations. In essence, this person should resist his desire to make prophetic views because in their case they are nothing but what they strongly expect to happen in the future.
Persons born on March 13 are ruled by number 4 and the strong and energetic planet Uranus. The four are traditionally prone to specific beliefs and have a great desire to change the previous rules. They are critical and argumentative, which additionally affects their sharp character. Uranus, in the aspect with the Lord of the Symbol of Pisces, the planet Neptune brings about the instability and frequent changes that people born this day most often are forced to do. Number 13 is believed to be unhappy, but this belief is wrong. This number has great powers that should be carefully and cautiously used.
People born this day should pay special attention to limb injury. Particular care should be taken of foot and ankle injuries. In order to maintain good physical fitness, they should be engaged in regular physical exercises. In particular, they should pay attention to the diet that should be rich in fruit and cereals. The uranium that is ruled by the present day brings energy but also the danger of accidents, and on March 13, more than others are prone to traffic accidents, so it is important to be extremely careful.
Poeple who are born on March 13th are deeply pasisoante people who ar eprepared to do anything for someone they love. They simply crazy when it comees to expressing and feeling emotions. Their whole life they are on the search for someone who is going to be there for them and for someone they can care about deeply. Caring about other is what gives them strength and motivation in life. If they can’t find that one special person, they can become desperate and depressed, which can lead them to addictions that are not a good idea ever. They are looking for a person with whom they will share dreams and discover the most subtle feelings.
People born on March 13 are ruled by number 4 and the strong and energetic planet Uranus. The four are traditionally prone to specific beliefs and have a great desire to change the previous rules. They are critical and argumentative, which additionally affects their sharp character. Uranus, in the aspect with the Lord of the Symbol of Pisces, the planet Neptune brings about the instability and frequent changes that people born this day most often are forced to do.
Pisces love truly and to the bone. The biggest problem is that others often can’t see this love or they take it for granted. When gentle Pisces notices this, they feel betrayed and they want to disappear from this person’s life forever and forget them. They best get along with people born under the zodiac sign of Cancer and Scorpio. Water signs need that one person who understands their desires and needs, and can give them back in return. Partners like Gemini and Aries can be fun for a while, but due to their free spirit nature, gentle Pisces might start expressing the jealousy they have within and this is when their roads separate.
They can form quality relationships with people born under the Zodiac sign of Capricorn and Taurus, since these signs offer stability and reality to Pisces which is highly necessary for them. They best get along with people born on 29th, 16th, 9th, 1st, 8th, 10th and 28th.
Purpose and Career
People born on March 13th are very creative and their main preocpuppation in life should b something they are passionate about. If they get stuck on a job that is not motivating or fulfilling, they can become quite depressed and angry with their position in life.
This is why it is important for them to find a creative outlet so they can devote themselves completely. Jobs that are stripped from creativity such as banking, office work and accounting is something they can’t prosper in any way on. Jobs that best suit them are the ones that allow them to be in contact with others and listen to them such as psychologists, social workers and teachers.
Symbols, Lucky Number and Colors
People born on March 13th all have the same birthstone and that is Aquamarine as their lucky stone. This stone symbolizes courage and realism. Their lucky flower is Water Lily, which is a symbol of sensitivity and caring. Their lucky day is Thursday and lucky numbers are 2, 15, 4, 18 and 25. Lucky metal for everyone born on March 13th is Aluminum and their motto trough life is “I believe”.
Their lucky color is turquoise but also pink and green. Gifting people born on this day gifts made from their birthstones or gifting them their birth flower can be a nice memento and a beautiful reminder of their best features.
Historical Events on March 13
- 1325 – Asteci founded their settlement Tenocytlan, later the capital of the Aztec Empire, at the place where today’s city of Ciudad Del Meksiko.
- 1567 – German mercenaries hired by the Dutch ruler Margaret of Parma have killed 2,000 Calvinists.
- 1781 – An English astronomer of German origin William Herschel discovered the seventh planet of the solar system, which was later called Uranus.
- 1809 – After the failure of the war with Russia and Denmark in 1808, Swedish imperial king Gustav IV was thrown out of the office conspiracy.
- 1848 – Austrian Chancellor Klemens Meter (Metternich) resigned under the pressure of demonstrations and rebellion in Vienna. The chancellor escaped to Great Britain, and thousands of wretched Behli who surrounded the palace of Emperor Ferdinand I promised the constitution.
- 1865 – During the American Civil War, the Congress of the Confederacy, under President Jefferson Devis, a fierce opponent of the abolition of slavery, passed a law allowing slaves, in return for freedom, to be soldiers in the southern army.
- 1881 – The Russian Emperor Alexander II was killed in the assassination in Petrograd. The assassination was carried out by members of the secret terrorist association “Narodna volja”.
- 1906 – Susan Anthony, the pioneer and leader of the Women’s Rights Movement in the United States, died. She wrote “The History of Women’s Voice”.
- 1913 – Canberra became the capital of Australia.
- 1928 – After breaking the St. Francis Dam, about 60 kilometers north of Los Angeles, more than 450 people drowned in the water that overflowed the valley.
- 1972 – Great Britain and China agreed to exchange ambassadors for 22 years after London recognized the government in Beijing The British closed a consulate in Taiwan.
- 1996 – In the city of Danbury, about 40 kilometers north of Glasgow, an armed man killed 16 primary school pupils in a gymnast school in the primary school, aged between five and six, and their teacher, wounding 13 more students and then committing suicide.
- 1998 – South Korean President Kim Dae-Jong, who was himself jailed for his political beliefs, made a decision on a massive amnesty involving over five million people, from political prisoners to drunken drivers who were denied driving licenses.
- 2002 – The government of Angola declared a unilateral truce in the 27-year civil war with insurgents-members of the Angola National Alliance for Independence (UNITA).
- 2004 – Austrian Cardinal Franz Koenig, known for his merits in linking faith, died. For years, he worked to establish links between the Vatican and the Communist countries, on his initiative in 1964, the Foundation “Pro Oriente” was founded, which deals with the dialogue between the Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches.
- 2012 – In a traffic accident in the Sierra Tunnel in Switzerland, 28 people were killed, including 22 children. On the bus, which hit the concrete wall of the tunnel, there were 52 children from Belgium who returned home after a winter break.
- 2013 – The Argentinian Horhe Mario Bergolio became the new Pope, who chose the name of Pope Francis. He was elected leader of the Roman Catholic Church after his predecessor Benedict Sesnaesti withdrew from that post on February 28th.
- 2016 – In a blast at a bus stop in Turkey’s capital Ankara, a car bomb blew up 37 people were killed and 125 injured.
Famous People Born on March 13
- 1720 – Born Charles Bonnet, a Swiss philosopher and naturalist.
- 1733 – Born Josef Pristli, an English chemist and philosopher.
- 1741 – Born Joseph II, the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1781 – Born Karl Friedrich Schinkel, Prussian architect and painter.
- 1864 – Born Alexej von Jawlensky, a German painter of Russian descent.
- 1900 – Born Giorgos Seferis, a Greek writer and winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature.
- 1915 – Born Melih Cevdet, a Turkish writer.
- 1939 – Born Neil Sedaka, American co-author.
- 1956 – Born Dayna Delany, an American actress.
- 1984 Noel Fisher (Canadian actor)
- 1985 Naughty Boy (English DJ)
- 1985 Emilie Hirsch (American actor)