People who are born on the March 11th are born under the Zodiac sign of Pisces. People who are born on this day are imaginative and creative; they are also very emotional and sensitive. They belong to the one of the more intuitive people and can almost predict when something bad is going to happen. The traditional description of the sign of Pisces connects it with the analogy of the twelfth field and the water element. In an attempt to modernize astrology, Pisces has been assigned the astronomical planet Neptune, but nothing has been explained astrologically, only confusion has been made, which, unfortunately, continues to confuse all those who study astrology.
It is not important to know only the sun sign of Zodiac, since there are many other aspects of human personality you should understand. People who are born on the March 11th have a personality of their own and a character that is different in their own way. In today’s text we are going to see which career, partner suit these people the best and what are their main characteristics.
Characteristics and Personality
Understanding is the best word that describes the members of this sign, because their approach to the situation is not a logical one but a feeling. Pisces as social and friendly often find themselves in the company of very different people. They are ready to give themselves in an emotional sense; they fit into the image of other people. It is pleasant to be support for someone, but they themselves seek support. In addition to being not predetermined for leaders, their presence is important in any matter that is accepted.
Fish are a watermark and as such they are characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity. Like Cancer and Scorpio, people born in this sign are often “deeper” than the rest and are more likely to consider inexplicable things that life brings to make them feel happier and fulfilled.
The ruling planet is Jupiter, it is also its night house, unlike Sagittarius who is daily, and so he here manages dreams, psyche, metaphysics and creativity. That is why the representatives of this sign are intuitive and possess artistic talents. They instinctively have understandings about life cycles and thus achieve the best emotional connection. When they are too devoted to others, they can disable certain events. Although this sign is known for wisdom, it is often unlikely that someone will give a trust to someone too early or overly, and in the course of his life he is disappointed many times.
They are often depressed, they look sad and abandoned. They often believe that, not by their own guilt, they are destined for a worse life than they deserve. They have the impression that the world is a hungry and cruel place. They seek refuge with other people, then they are very weak, soft and almost infantile. They quickly discourage themselves. When something does not go hand in hand, Fish are inclined to completely isolate themselves and think about their evil destiny. They can be very lazy. They allow things to happen, and they do not even give out a crutch of resistance.
They often do not have the strength. Pisces are prone to to drugs and alcohol in their worst moments. When it comes to “dense”, they do not have the strength to resist or do anything for themselves.
Pisces are always on the search for irreconcilable romance. Gentle, sensitive and unconditionally generous, deep emotions simply emerge from them. Representatives of this sign are passionate lovers, who need to feel the real connection with the loved one. Short-term relationships and adventures are not common to Pisces, but as it is a simultaneous sign of Venus’s exaltation, they are lost in seeking love and falling into emotional chaos. They like to give presents and make their partner or partner feel very special. When it comes to love, nothing is too good for this zodiac sign. People who are born on the Mach 11th best get along with people born under the Zodiac sign of Cancer and Scorpio. Also they get along with people born on the 9th, 11th, 14th, 2nd, 5th, 23rd, 27th and the 29th.
Gentle Pisces can be the best friends that exist. In fact, they very often put the needs of their friends in front of their own. They are committed, dedicated, and compassionate; no problem for them is too great. Whether there is a small or big problem in the family or among friends, they will do their best to solve this. They are deeply intuitive, you can imagine something is wrong and before it comes out.
Purpose and Career
Pisces are naturally expressive and do not hesitate to bring people around them as they feel. It’s not surprising for them to write a song for someone or buy a gift that has a special meaning. They expect others to be so open to them. Communicating with loved ones is considered the most important. Intuitive and often dreamers, Pisces is best at a position where their creative abilities will come to fruition, even better if it is for humanitarian purposes.
The careers for which they were born for are: a lawyer, an architect, a veterinarian, a musician, a social worker, and a designer of games. The key phrase for this character is “I believe”.
Inspired by the need to make changes in the lives of others, they are willing to help even go beyond borders. This sign, as deeply compassionate, worthy, devoted and reliable, can come to the core of things. They can be great at solving the problem.
As far as money is concerned, Pisces usually does not attach any importance to it or simply do not know how to deal with it. They are usually more preoccupied with their dreams and goals than money. Nevertheless, money is needed for all, so that it will make sure that it is enough to achieve their goals and dreams. In this area there are two sides of the fish, on the one hand they will spend and spend, and on the other will become frugal. In the end, it will still be enough for a normal life.
Symbols, Lucky Number and Colors
People who are born on March 11th have several things in common. Their birthstone is Aquamarine and this stone is a symbol of courage and humanity. Their lucky color is turquoise, which is a symbol of fertility and healing.
Their lucky day is Thursday and their motto is “I believe”. The flower characteristic for the people born on March 11th is Water lily and this beautiful flower symbolizes hope and dreaming. The characteristic metal is Aluminum which is a symbol of creativity and imagination. Heir lucky numbers are 19, 22, 8, 7 and 19. You can always gift this flower or stone for someone who is born on the March 11th as a nice gift for someone who is dear to you.
Historical Events on March 11
- 1544 – Italian poet Torkvato Taso (Torquato Tasso) was born, the author of the famous epic “Liberated Jerusalem”, considered one of the most representative works of Italian literature. He was a role model for romantics, and his poetry was inspired by Goethe and Byron. Some of his sonnets were dedicated to the Dubrovnik Cvijeti Zuzoric.
- 1851 – Verdi’s opera “Rigoletto” was first performed in Venice.
- 1885 – An English car and boat driver, Malcom Campbell, was born. Between 1924 and 1935, he made nine times the world record in the speed of his car, and between 1937 and 1939 he tripled in a boat. He became the first man in 1935 to drive a fleet of more than 300 miles per hour (483 kilometers) by “Blue Bird”.
- 1911 – Born Sir Fyrock McLean, British general, diplomat and writer, head of the Allied Mission at the Supreme Headquarters of the National Liberation Army (NOV) and Partisan Detachments of Yugoslavia (POJ).
- 1913 – Great Britain and Germany reached an agreement on the borders of the African colonies of Nigeria and Cameroon.
- 1917 – British troops captured Baghdad in the First World War.
- 1920 – Emir Feyzal (Faisal) was proclaimed king of independent Syria.
- 1938 – Artur Sajs-Inquart became an Austrian chancellor instead of Kurt von Schuschnigg, and the next day Hitler’s troops entered Austria.
- 1941- The US Congress voted on the proposal of President Roosevelt, the Loan and Lease Act, which gave Great Britain the necessary military assistance in the Second World War. Seven billion dollars are foreseen for the implementation of the law.
- 1955 – British microbiologist Aleksander Fleming (Alexander) died, who in 1928 isolated the first penicillin antibiotic from the mushroom penicilium notatum. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine in 1945 with English chemist Cheye and Australian physician Florie (Florey) who first applied his invention.
- 1973 – Hector Campora won the first presidential election in Argentina since 1965.
- 1975 – In Lisbon, the rebellion of parachute units against the left-wing military government has been suppressed, and former President Antonio Ribeiro de Spinola escaped with a group of officers to Spain.
- 1985 – Mikhail Sergeevich Gorbachev was elected Secretary General of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. In this function he inherited the deceased Konstantin Černjenk.
- 1985 – The Egyptian brothers Al Fayed (Fayed) became the majority owners of London’s famous Harods department store.
- 1990 – Parliament of Lithuania declared the independence of the country from the Soviet Union. It was the first Soviet republic that separated from the USSR.
- 1990 – Chilean dictator General Pinochet left the presidential position Patricio Aylwin more than 16 years later, but he retained the command over the armed forces.
- 1998 – In addition to the strong protests of students seeking political and economic reforms, General Suharto began his seventh term as President of Indonesia.
- 2000 – In the explosion of methane in the Barakovi coal mine in Ukraine, 81 workers were killed in a coal mine.
- 2003 – Canadian judge Philip Kirch (Filipe Kirsch) was elected president of the first permanent International Criminal Tribunal in The Hague, who will be responsible for crimes committed anywhere in the world. The establishment of the court was supported by nearly 90 countries, but not the United States, Russia and China.
- 2003 – The Supreme Court of Japan rejected the request of the 42 Chinese for compensation during their forced labor in Japan during the Second World War, on the grounds that it was a long time ago.
- 2004 – About 200 people were killed in terrorist attacks on three train stations in Madrid, and more than 1,400 injured. Over the most massive demonstrations in the history of this country, over eight million people throughout Spain have protested against terrorism.
- 2005 – Syrian troops left Northern Lebanon, ending Syria’s 29-year presence in that country.
- 2011 – Japan struck a devastating earthquake measuring 8.9 degrees Richter scale, with the epicenter in the Pacific Ocean triggered by a strong tsunami, the largest in the history of the island nation. About 22,000 people died. Tsunami and subsequent strikes that shook the area of Japan and the area where there are several nuclear power plants have sparked a nuclear crisis and a high degree of radiation, especially in the heavily damaged nuclear power plant Fukushima.
- 2014 – The Crimean parliament declared the independence of this poultry from Ukraine, five days ahead of the referendum on the merging of this territory with Russia.
Famous People Born on March 11
- 1544 – Born Torquato Tasso, Italian poet.
- 1885 – Born Malka Campbell, English driver of cars and boats.
- 1910 – Born Jacinta Marto, the Portuguese Catholic Blessed One.
- 1911 – Born Alba de Cespedes, an Italian writer.
- 1952 – Born Douglas Adams, a British writer.
- 1964 – Born Vladimir Karadjordjevic, a Yugoslav prince.
- 1976 – Born Thomas Gravesen, Danish player.
- 1982 – Born Thora Birch, American actress.
- 1931 Rupert Murdoch (Australian media mogul)
- 1916 Harold Wilson (British Prime Minister)
- 1926 Ralph Abernathy (American civil rights leader)