People who are born on March 10th are born under the Zodiac sign of Pisces. In today’s text we are going to see what is characteristic for everyone born on the March 10th and what their positive and negative characteristics are. They are funny, they have a brilliant sense of humor and just an all-powerful imagination, and they know other people are just dragging them into unreal worlds.
They are attractive and they use it a lot. Even though the Sun sign is the main one that describes us, there are many other aspects of our character that we need to know about if we really want to learn more about ourselves. We are going to see which careers and partners suit them the best.
Characteristics and Personality
People born on March 10th are focused on researching their complex emotional personality. These are very emotional people who like to have fun in their circle of friends. They are particularly pleased when they are in the center of their family when they are surrounded by attention and support.
These are very sensitive people who are very easily emotionally shaken. If they have experienced some trauma in their childhood, they can withdraw into some sort of their emotional enclosure. Because of their sensitive nature, they are very difficult to withstand failures and misses in life, and they usually think everything is their fault and that the reason for this feeling is in them and not the others. Because of the very strong inner world, they are empathy as well as the affairs of others or the community.
They can be protective-oriented when they are in the role of parents, but often happen to be pretending to do so. They tend to be spoiled by manipulative methods that will answer their children from desires and demands they find inappropriate. Because of their emotional development, the power of will and thinking is most often neglected, so it happens that a certain portion of their lives are spent thinking further. Turning to the inner world would say that they do not have much to do with material values, but they surely want security while expressing an expressed desire for comfort in mature years.
Persons born on the 10th of March are represented by number one and the Sun. These people are by nature the winners and they want to be the first. Due to their excessive emotional sensitivity, the unit can affect born this day to put their emotions and feelings to the forefront. The sun carries a large amount of positive human energy, as well as a strong ego and positive orientation towards life. In combination with Neptune, which is the planet of the Pisces, it points to a great need for romantic and ideal love relationships.
Health can be a major problem for people born this day because they have very low resistance to external influences. They can have problems with allergies and since the negative energy of people from their surroundings affects their hypersensitivity, stress is always an issue. If they want to preserve a healthy mental state, they should build on the construction and firmness of their ego. Physical activities that would surely have people born this day should be practiced in the form of walking, swimming or yoga.
Usually they are not well organized people, and with many things in their life, in love and in work there are always a little bit of chaos. But that’s why they are quickly freed from sorrows and conflicts. Pisces loves to help their friends and even strangers. Because of this they are favorite and always happily accepted among friends. They are funny, they have a brilliant sense of humor and just an all-powerful imagination, and they know other people are just dragging them into unreal worlds.
They are attractive and they use it a lot. But charm is not used to the detriment of others, like anything else, and this is one of their attractive features. They like to live, but they let others live. They best get along with people who are born under the Zodiac sign of Cancer and Scorpio.
These signs understand their desire for emotional bonding and therefore can be devoted to each other. Another great partner is Taurus, since he will provide the needed protection for the gentle Pisces. They get along with the people born on the 15th, 6th, 22nd, 26th, 31st and 4th.
They are very intuitive, the most intuitive of all water signs. If they rely on this feature, this can help them move through life. With their intuition, Pisces successfully escapes life crashes and problems. Their decisions are usually irrational and illogical. As they do not move straightforward, they do not even think that way. But do not think that’s why they do not reach the goal. They work very well in their wanderings and floats that are incomprehensible to others. When the Pisces are in love, they love to the end.
Since they are romantic, they demand same from their partner. If you don’t give them gentleness, they are ready to go. He will not be grieving for a long time, and he will quickly find new love. They love beautiful gifts and generally enjoy beautiful and expensive things. It can easily become a passion, which takes them, sometimes, into debt.
Purpose and Career
Career is associated with art, medicine and business where they can communicate with different people. And in the Pisces symbol itself, those two separate fish that swim in the opposite direction are connected with a thin thread – which means they are not complete individualists. The Pisces live their lives in understanding the truth, swimming with their confused paths, but always looking for the company of another person. They are brilliant and charming and can be great actors and performers.
All Pisces are always connected with some secrecy or prophecy or vision. If they do not want to become paranoid they have to control their two halves that drag them into the unconscious waters and blur them with a clear perspective. They are connected with the twelfth house; house of mystery, subconscious and intuition. Often, the idealistic visions of these people do not coincide with reality. They must necessarily build a system of self-discipline and strong control because they will only succeed in realizing their wonderful ideas and goals.
Symbols, Lucky Number and Colors
People who are born on the March 10th birthstone are Aquamarine. This stone is a symbol of reliability and courage. Another stone that represents people born on March 10th is Amethyst. Their characteristic flower is Water Lily which is a symbol of dreaming and hopes. Metal that is characteristic for the people born on the March 10th are Aluminum and Platinum. Their lucky color is turquoise which is a symbol of spirituality and wisdom.
Their lucky day is Thursday and their motto is “I believe”. Their lucky numbers are 3, 7, 25, 18 and 16. These numbers, flowers and birthstones can be wonderful gifts for people born on March 10th, so you should consider them when buying a gift for someone born on this day.
Historical Events on March 10
- 1528 – In Vienna, as a heretic, he was burned at the stake by Balthazar Hubmayer, one of the main leaders of the Austrian Baptists.
- 1628 – Italian physician and botanist Marcelo Malpigi was born, who is considered a creator of microscopic anatomy. He found a very convex lens – a simple microscope that magnifies up to 180 times.
- 1772 – Born German writer Friedrich von Schlegel, one of the pioneers of German romanticism and one of the first European modernists. He wrote essays, poems and stories by propagating the ideas of the Romantic Movement. In “The History of Old and New Literature” he gave one of the first reviews of the entire world literature.
- 1872 – Italian revolutionary Giuseppe Macini died, the main ideologue of the national movement of the Italians in the 19th century and one of the creators of the modern Italian state.
- 1922 – British authorities arrested Mahatma Gandhi, charged him with the riot and sentenced them to six years in prison.
- 1945 – Tokyo was destroyed in the Second World War by the attack of 300 US bombers B-29. About 100,000 residents of the Japanese capital have died, and about a million remain without homes.
- 1948 – Czechoslovakian diplomat Jan Garig Masaryk, son of the first president of Czechoslovakia Tomas Masaryk, committed suicide by jumping out of the window of the Ministry building in Prague.
- 1952 – Former President Cuba Fulhensio Batista has defeated the Cuban government and then as a dictator ruled the country until 1959, when he was toppled by Fidel Castro.
- 1959 – In Lassa, the capital of Tibet, a rebellion broke out against the Chinese authorities. After several days of street fighting, the Chinese quashed the rebellion, and the Dalai Lama fled to India.
- 1968 – At least 200 people were killed in a freeboot that toppled in the port city of Wellington in New Zealand.
- 1969 – James Erl Ray, charged with the murder of American black leader Martin Luther King in April 1968, was sentenced to 99 years in prison.
- 1974 – Japanese lieutenant Hiro Onade surrendered, after 29 years of hiding in the jungle, to the Philippine authorities, explaining that “he did not receive an order to withdraw and end the war between the United States and Japan.”
- 1975 – The forces of northern Vietnam, in the first great victory in the Vietnam War, occupied the city of Buon Ma Tuot. This victory marked the beginning of a major offensive that seven weeks later led to the conquest of Saigon (Ho Chi Minh).
- 1993 – Suharto was elected President of Indonesia for the sixth time.
- 1995 – In an explosion in front of a mosque in the Pakistani city of Karachi and firing a terrorist on people who ran to help the wounded, 12 people were killed, including five children, and 26 wounded.
- 1997 – The Vatican established diplomatic relations with Libya.
- 2000 – The Independent Electronic Media Association (ANEM) sent a protest to the Serbian authorities for the closure of independent radio and television stations in Serbia, saying that this action of the authorities “takes alarming conditions”.
- 2002 – In retaliation for the deaths of 11 Israelis in the suicide bombings of Arab extremists in Jerusalem, Israeli helicopters destroyed the headquarters of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat in Gaza.
- 2004 – Libya has signed a protocol allowing the International Atomic Energy Agency (UNAA) to conduct inspections in its atomic warehouses.
- 2005 – An Irish comedian Dave Allen, known for his sketches, was sitting in a bar chair, with a cigarette in one and a glass of whiskey in his second hand.
Famous People Born on March 10
- 1452 – Born Ferdinand II of Aragonese, the Spanish king.
- 1503 – Born Ferdinand I., German-Roman emperor, Hungarian-Croatian and Czech king.
- 1628 – Born Marcello Malpighi, an Italian anatomist.
- 1762 – Born Jeremiah Benjamin Rihter, a German chemist.
- 1772 – Born Friedrich von Schlegel, a German writer.
- 1844 – Born Pablo de Sarasate, Spanish violinist.
- 1845 – Born Aleksandar III Aleksandrovich (Russian Alexander III Aleksandrovich), Russian Emperor.
- 1854 – Born Joseph Maria Stowasser, an Austrian philologist.
- 1937 – Born Anton Bebler, a Slovenian politologist, diplomat and politician.
- 1940 – Born Carlos Ray Norris Jr, an American actor and master of martial arts.
- 1955 – Born Marianne Rosenberg, German singer singer.
- 1955 – Born Tina Charles, a British singer.
- 1956 – Born Helmut Lang, an Austrian fashion designer.
- 1957 – Born Osama ibn Muhammad ibn Avad ibn Ladin, better known as Osama bin Laden, a longtime leader of the Al Qaeda militant organization.
- 1958 – Born Sharon Yonne Stone (Sharon Yvonne Stone), an American actress.
- 1964 – Born Neneh Cherry, Swedish singer.
- 1973 – Born Chris Christopher Saton, English footballer.
- 1978 – Born Benjamin Burnley, American singer.
- 1980 – Born Florin Cernat, a Romanian footballer.
- 1981 – Born Samuel Eto’o, a Cameroon player.
- 1982 – Born Quaym Brown, American basketball player.
- 1985 – Born Lasan Diyar, a French footballer.
- 1987 – Born Emeli Sandé, a Scottish singer and songwriter.