Astrologers say that the horoscope is not that simple as we think it is, many things need to be considered. A complete horoscope must also include the planets, and the Sun and the Moon in the constellations of the Zodiac, so that the whole astrological picture is perfect. Astrologers consider that every sign, every house, every planet is a centre of force that acts on an individual and manages his life, making him a certain way (and working in a certain way, etc.). A detailed interpretation of the horoscope is a very complicated task, but this doesn’t have to discourage you from entering this amazing world, filled with many amazing prosperites.
During human history, a large number of astrological schools and various ways of interpreting the horoscope have been created, and many of them are relevant still today. Some rules are standardised, but a lot is based on the subjective thinking of interpreters and “arts”, as astrologers like to say.
We saw how and when astrology originated, but it exists today, and its usage can be found in every corner of the globe. Human civilisation had advanced much, in every respect, from the time when the first astrologers walked on this planet, we know much more about the world, cosmos and the Solar system.
And above all, you can calculate your entire horoscope with many programmes that can be found online. Science has explained many things, answered many questions, showed that many beliefs of ancient nations are unfounded and erroneous, but astrology has remained almost the same as it was about 2000 years ago. Astrology existed in the time before Copernicus, at a time when Earth was the centre of the world, at a time when the Sun circled the Earth.
In this and similar articles you can find so much information about your horoscope sign, and primarily about your date of birth, that also has specific information.
Personality and Character
You can not disrupt people who are born on the January 28 or limit their freedom. They are Aquariuses after all, and they appreciate their freedom above everything.
They are the people who adore travelling, and they prefer adventures that are unusual, exotic and distant destinations, and not boring tours or cruises on the big ships that most people love, for example – they are different and are not afraid to show it.
These people are pioneers in every sense of the word and not one who only blindly follow others -they have their own rules and principles, and stubbornly stick to them. Almost all representatives of the January 28 have a very unusual and creative sense of communication – they talk so that, when you talk to these people you have the feeling that every corner of the world is theirs.
Emotionally, these people are very gentle, maybe it can be said and sensitive, but this doesn’t exclude their energy and strength.
People who celebrate their birthdays on the 28th day of the January, they are very serious people, but the warmth of their soul is visible, and there is even no need to “grab beneath the surface” in particular. It’s easy to see in their eyes.
After all, they are true, honest and do not flee from their nature. Some theories say that even on their faces you can see the tenderness, and it is said that they will rarely have a rough appearance or a strict view.
When we are talking about their ambition, we could say that these people are ambitious, but also very fair towards other people. They like to work in the team and to contribute constructively to the team.
They will achieve the best results in any job when they have clear and defined tasks – it can be said that there are not top leaders (as many Aquarius are), which in no way mean that they are unsuccessful.
When it comes to love, they are very emotional, devoted, faithful partners and lovers, and they tend to be long-term relationships. Unlike many other representatives of the Aquarius sign in the Zodiac system of symbols, they hate experimenting in love and are prone to stability and strong connection with their partners. They want and strive for peace and stability in love, which makes them very difficult to decide on the moment when they should end their relationship when it doesn’t work correctly.
They are calling people, and maybe sometimes, they are partners who show a lot of compassionate nature. If you plan to win people who celebrate their birthdays on the January 28, try to be very moderate in everything you do. You must not put it to the thought that you are strenuous, persistent, lonely, unscrupulous. Emit gentle energy, be seductive and above all romantic.
Purpose and Career
Regarding their life purpose, talents and their careers, we could say that the people of the January 28 are extremely talented in many ways than one. Art is the area where they shine the most, and even when their art is not a real-life call, they tend to show themselves in that sphere or through some hobby, or they will choose a creative work that will satisfy their artistic needs.
Let’s clarify one thing from the very beginning – they hate being someone’s worker and listening to someone instructions – they are free and independent, and that is the reason why art is something that interests them so much.
They intend to make this world a better place, for all humanity, and this is something that is same for all people who are under the government of the Aquarius. Such a grandiose approach can act irresistibly when you first meet people of the January 28, and they are real geniuses when it comes to thoughts and new ideas.
They are also inventive and original people in the work environment, and they able to deliver incredible and creative solutions, all to change the world or at least some of its smaller parts. An intellectual, a humanitarian and a visionary, a typical representative of this date of birth are usually non-commercial and with the admiration of a crazy scientist in himself.
Symbols, Colors, Lucky numbers
How can we symbolically describe people who are born on the January 28? We could say that their element is air, that their colour is indigo blue, and that their lucky number is 10.
They are just like all people who are Aquarius “fall” under the government of the planet Saturn, which brings the process of facing karma and dealing with time. This can be realised in facing our mortality, but also looking into the future.
Historical events on the January 28
On the particular date, January 28 many exciting things happened, and it is essential to know which so that these events are never forgotten, and if they are, we can work as a society to never make the same mistake twice.
- Charles II of Great Britain died, the king of France from 768 and a Roman-German emperor of 800, when he was crowned by Pope Leo III. Significantly expanded the kingdom and became the ruler of almost all Western and Central Europe. He introduced the system of royal vassals to which he gave hereditary possessions and thus created the ruling class of large landowners.
- English King Henry VIII died, who, upon his arrival to the throne in 1509, extended power to Wales, Scotland and Ireland and by building an active fleet laid the foundations of a future naval force. He married six times, and after the conflict with the Pope, who refused to annul his first marriage, seized the pope’s authority over the church in England, proclaimed himself in 1534 to himself as the chief ecclesiastical chief and founded the Anglican Church.
- English pirate and Admiral Francis Drake, the first Englishman who sailed the world, died. Pirate attacks on Spanish ships contributed to English colonial conquest, especially in North America, played a significant role in the British Navy’s victory in 1588 over the Spanish “Invincible Armada” in the Battle of Lamanção. In 1586, he transferred potatoes to Europe from North America.
- The English Parliament published the abdication of King James II. The last ruler of the Stuart dynasty was forced to leave the throne for attempting to restore Catholicism to England.
- France “The government of national defense”, formed in Paris after the overthrow of Napoleon III and the proclamation of the republic, accepted the capitulation in the war with Prussia, where the French army was severely defeated.
- In New Haven, the first telephone exchange was commissioned in the United States; two years after Alexander Patrick White patented the phone.
- Island became the first country in which the abortion was legalised.
In 1939, the Irish poet and drama writer William Butler Yates died the most prominent figure in the Irish National Revival, one of the founders and director of the National Theater. He participated in public political life and was a senator from 1922 to 1928. In the year 1923, he received the Nobel Prize for Literature.
- In an explosion of the American Space Shuttle “Challenger”, 72 seconds after the launch from Cape Canaveral, all seven astronauts were killed.
- Three Italian journalists murdered in Mostar, a British man, were killed in Zenica, two severely wounded. The British were officials of the agency for the delivery of humanitarian aid in Bosnia.
- In the bloodiest conflict since the onset of the violence of Islamic extremists in Egypt, 14 extremists, two police officers and two passers-by killed in crossfire died.
- In Algeria, at a crowded market near the capital, 15 people were killed in an explosion, with at least 30 people injured.
- In India, all 26 defendants were sentenced to death in connection with the plot and the murder of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.
- In Stockholm, at the 94 years of age, a Swedish writer Astrid Lindgren, the creator of the Pippi Longstocking Tales, died. She wrote more than 100 works, sold her books in more than 100 million copies.
People born on the January 28
1457. – Henry VII, the king of England and Lord of Ireland.
1458. -Ludolph van Ceulen, a Dutch mathematician of German origin.
1600 – Pope Clement IX.
1611.- Johannes Hevelius, councillor and mayor of Danzig
1693.- Anna Ioannovna, the Russian Empress from 1730 to 1740.
1701.- Charles Marie de La Condamine, a French mathematician and astronomer.
1717.- Mustafa III, the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1757 to 1774.
1841.- Henry Morton Stanley, a Welsh researcher and journalist
1853.- José Martí, the Cuban national poet and symbol of the independence.
1853.- Vladimir Solovyov, a Russian philosopher and poet.
1878.- Walter Kollo, born German composer of operettas.
1887.- Arthur Rubinstein, an American pianist of Polish origin.
1892.- Ernst Lubitsch, a German director.
1912.- Jackson Pollock, an American painter.
1936- Ismail Kadare, an Albanian writer.
1943.- Dick Taylor, a British musician and a member of the Rolling Stones group.
1948.- Mikhail Nikolaevich Baryshnikov, Russian-American ballet dancer, choreographer and actor.
1949.- Gregg Charles Popovich, American basketball coach of Serbian origin, best known as the coach of San Antonio Spurs.
1950. – Ibn Isa Hamad Al-Khalifa, the king of Bahrain.
1955.- Nicolas Paul Stéphane Sarkozy de Nagy-Bocsa, a French politician.
1976.- William Leonard Roberts II, or Rick Ross, an American rapper and songwriter.
1978- Gianluigi Buffon, an Italian soccer player, goalkeeper.
To sum up – what are like people born on the January 28? If you are ready to accept their eccentric habits, you can become their close friend.
Sometimes stubborn and persistent, they are accessible and social, they like to know everything, and most of them look like they know everything. However, this does not necessarily mean that everyone will understand them. Their feelings are often hidden, and actions and reactions are involved. Provocative questions and secrecy are just part of their game.
Some of them are more withdrawn and reserved than others, but they are usually very intriguing and appealing in some particular way.