The Pisces never know how to sink for the same reason because they are good at swimming. And what Pisces makes so interesting, no one in the world has any idea. Their heart is soft, they feel tender. They want to love and be loved. In love they always give more than they receive.
Pisces peers with others and feels what the other person feels. They do not quite take over the initiative, are very adaptable, do not let friends that will introduce them into a tedious and monotonous world of routines. Reality for Pisces is often ridiculous and occasionally concealed, especially when they are in a state of fragility. To the right friends of a fish it will not bother you to be patient and wait for Pisces to come back to reality. People who are close to the Pisces should be kind and sensitive, patient and ready to join them, there for them; in a desperate place where nothing is the way it looks.
For the Pisces the most important job is that allows them to work at a slow pace without rigid habits. It is better for them not to be in the lead position because then they would have to make a bunch of decisions, which would mean harassing colleagues who do not like Pisces. Your career will never be picked up to the height of the plain, because it is much more important for them to be happy with their job and what they are doing. Ideal jobs for Pisces are related to hospitals, social institutions, and occult, art, especially painting and acting.
The Pisces likes to feel comfortable and awake in the wardrobe they wear. The things that matter will be skipped to make them more interesting. Pisces love antiquities and old tiny details that will add to the wardrobe to add a bit of lightness, peculiarity and shine.
Characteristics and Personality
The Pisces is easily recognizable by its special, somewhat frustrating view, which seems to suggest tears under the skin’s surface. The Pisces are ruled by the planet Neptune, and the persons born in the horoscope sign Pisces are poets and dreamy, sensitive, restless spirit, rich moths and have extraordinary intuition.
The traditional double masquerade mask tragedy – comedy would be perhaps the most convenient symbol for the Pisces, since it is characterized by rapid changes in mood and can be shifted from one to the other in just a few seconds. For Pisces, life is the most difficult obligation their duo can choose, or is a chance to fulfill. This horoscope symbolizes death and experience.
Pisces have been created to look to the world and life through the ruins of the earth. Pisces know everything they need to know about human relationships, but they prefer to live in their generous, somewhat humorous world, where everyone is happy and good to each other. If it turns out to be too rough to be able to do it, try to keep it safe, let alone let’s get over it, the Pisces is flying into its dream world. This horoscope sign tends to hide behind his pale illusions and dreams that serve as a key to making practical decisions.
People born in a horoscope sign The Pisces are indifferent to any kind of restraint if they do not leave the freedom to dream, feel, and sense. The Pisces are indifferent to the accusations, mutual accusations or their attitudes. In the world, there are very few things that could make a fish a violent behavior or a violent reaction.
However, this does not mean that the Pisces are entirely and always mild and unattractive. And they know how to change. If they fail to make them react, they know how to be both united and sarcastic, and sometimes very elusive. However, the Pisces types still choose a lower resistance line, and will expect them to cool and become angry.
But do not allow yourself to be deceived by an independent behavior of a Pisces, its abstinence, or extraordinary business ability. Remember, however, it is still extremely delicate and sensitive to the minds of those who manage feelings, but they are still smart and can take good care of themselves, if necessary.
For Pisces it’s normal to not worry too much about themselves. They are inclined to think they can live practically, and often they act as if they are in the heart of all the people’s hearts. Their problems can be emotional or financial, but very often exhausting for the health. Pisces know how to live life lonely in the deep understanding of the truth that cannot be expressed with their own words. Puzzles for themselves and for everything around them, as well as their friends or people who love them, must always use all their imaginations to somehow understand the right plans of their minds and their emotions that are very strong and hard to figure out. But this sign is wiser and smarter than common sense, since Neptune learns every secret and reveals it to them.
The Pisces are as hot as hot water and easily lost. They are not always sure of the facts, but they know how to feel things. Excessively sensitive and romantic – they have the sense of creating a homeopath; music, painting, and poetry, and these are the real ways of self-expression of this sign. The decision making of a Pisces will often have to wait. This sign sometimes feels good when it is hurting.
The body parts associated with the Pisces are feet because they carry the whole weight of the body, and the Pisces are known for how often they try to take away all the troubles of the world with them. The Pisces are indirect, mysterious, romantic, hypersensitive and selective. Although he understands better than others, Pisces likes to bluff. Reliable, emotional, but leader at work. They live in the world, they have strong intuition, and their minds are excellent media.
People born in the horoscope sign Pisces are always looking for a perfect partner. They have the ability to make a truly special event out of the first meeting, with their charm. Pisces swim very close to the surface and are happiest when they can share their deepest emotions with a loved one. Pisces knows how to fall in love with unsuccessful and unlucky people, and make them perfect make this a special project; your goal. When deciding to leave, Pisces will try to avoid any unpleasant scenes and simply go to sleep. In order to achieve a serious relationship,
Pisces needs a romantic, vulnerable but strong enough partner to rely on his strength. They best get along with people born on the 13th, 15th, 26th, 31st, 17th, 4h and 6th. They best get along with people born under the Zodiac sign of Scorpio and Cancer, since they are also sensitive and romantic. Taurus can also be a good partner for the romantic Pisces, since they offer them protection and stability they lack.
In moments when it is confused, the Pisces needs close-knit men who will help her find the meaning of life, just as she and her love of her life help in every difficult situation. Perfect creatures do not exist, but with a little bit of attention and a lot of love the Pisces will surely make a special person.
Purpose and Career
When it comes to career, Pisces needs a job that gives creative freedom. If they don’t have that they tend to become depressed and unfulfilled. Their goal in life is to combine what they are passionate about with their career. This is the only way they can make a significant change in life. Jobs that have anything to do with art and creating new things, visionary ideas and things like that are best for them.
They are very goal oriented, even though they miss practicality in their lives. In the end they always find a way to fulfill their goals and to make a significant improvement in their lives and in business. Sometimes they mix personal feelings with their job, which is why it is hard for them to take criticism.
Symbols, Lucky Number and Colors
People born on February 28th all have the same birthstone, lucky metal, color and numbers. Their lucky metal is Aluminum, which is a symbol of creativity and originality. Another lucky metal is Zinc. Their lucky flower is Water Lily, which symbolizes expectations and dreams.
Other flowers linked to Pisces are Violets and Jonquils. Their lucky day is Thursday and their motto is “I believe”. Lucky numbers are 9, 10, 12, 25 and 5. The birthstone for people born on the 28th is the Aquamarine but also Amethyst. These stones represent elegance and bravery. Lucky color for these people is turquoise, which is a symbol of wisdom, fertility and spirituality.
Historical Events on February 28
- 1525 – Spanish winner Ernan Kortes executed the last asteroid Emperor Kuautemok.
- 1825 – Russia and the United Kingdom signed a treaty setting out the boundaries of Alaska and Canada, the territories that were then owned by the Russians or the British.
- 1844 – During the presentation of the new “Prinston” frigate, which the US navy was quoted as saying, one of the cannons exploded on board, killing the State Secretary, the Navy Minister and several other US government officials.
- 2011 – American actress Jane Russell, sex symbol in the middle of last century, died in the 90’s. He noted his roles in the western “Rebel without a cause” and the cult of Howard Hawks “Men prefer blondes”.
- 2016 – Two blasts triggered by bombshell suicide bombers in Baghdad (Iraq) killed 33 people and more than a dozen were injured.
- 1922 – The United Kingdom officially proclaimed Egypt’s independence, but retained control over the Sueck Canal and the country’s defense affairs.
- 1931 – Member of the Lower House of the British Parliament Osvlad Mozli founded the “New Party”, which became one of the Fascists of the United Kingdom a year later.
- 1933 – Hitler, the day after the fall of the Rajhstag, assassinated the President of Germany, Paula Fon Hindenburga, to sign the Law on the Defense of the Peoples and the State by which personal freedoms, freedom of speech and press and the right to assembly were abolished. Over the next few days more than four thousand Communists were arrested.
- 1941 – The ex-Spanish King Alfonso XIII died exile. Refusing to abdicate in 1931, when the Republican elections were won in Spain, the king was forced to leave the country.
- 1948 – The last British military units left for India. The Labor Government abolished the 1947 British rule over India.
Famous People Born on February 28
- – Born of Constantine I the Great, Roman Emperor.
- 1533 – Born Michel de Montaigne, French writer and translator.
- 1683 – Born René Antoine Ferchault de Réaumur, French scientist.
- 1743 – Born Rene Jist Aij, French Mineralogist.
- 1895 – Born Marcel Pagnol, French writer.
- 1896 – Born American Physicist Philip Showalter Hench, Nobel Prize winner of Physics.
- 1901 – Born Linus Pauling, American chemist.
- 1913 – Born Vinsent Mineli, American film director, Oscar winner.
- 1929 – Born in Frank Gehry, a Canadian-American architect.
- 1939 – Born Erika Pluhar, Austrian actress and singer.
- 1942 – Born Dino Zoff, Italian footballer and coach.
- 1945 – Baba Smit (born Bubba Smith), American actor and athlete.
- 1970 – Born Daniel Handler, American writer.
- 1974 – Born in Alexander Zickler, former German footballer.
- 1977 – Born of Mirza Dzombas, Croatian Handball Player and Gold Winner at the Athens 2004 Olympics.
- 1978 – Born Marijan Zabaleta, Argentine tennis player.
- 1979 – Born Primož Peterka, Slovenian ski jumper.
- 1979 – Born Ivo Karlovic, Croatian tennis player.
- 1980 – Born Sigurd Pettersen, a Norwegian ski jumper.
- 1980 – Born Kristian Poulsen (dan Christian Bjørnshøj Poulsen), Danish footballer.
- 1985 – Born Diego Ribas da Cunha, Brazilian footballer.
- 1987 – Born Antonio Kandreva (Antonio Candreva), Italian footballer.
- 1993 – Born to Emeli Sharlote-Victoria de Forest (dancer Emmelie Charlotte-Victoria de Forest), Danish singer.